did anything change in combat last night in tf? 04/29/2014 09:08 AM CDT
A bunch of us are experiencing differences in combat since last night. Any updates that were made?

Thanks
Re: did anything change in combat last night in tf? 04/29/2014 09:25 AM CDT
Around midnight last night I synchronized a few bits of code between Fallen and Prime that had, unfortunately, gotten left by the wayside before now. This included the Paladin changes I made last year.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: did anything change in combat last night in tf? 04/30/2014 11:00 PM CDT
Is it working correctly? There are some pretty upset players over here getting ready to cancel. A little bit of attention would go a long way in our neck of the woods right about now...

Thx

- Kart / Rhoat
Re: did anything change in combat last night in tf? 04/30/2014 11:20 PM CDT
It was not working correctly, upon closer inspection, and I inadvertently released some test combat code out into Fallen. This has been corrected and things should now run smoothly again, assuming that it was my problem to begin with.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: did anything change in combat last night in tf? 04/30/2014 11:21 PM CDT
Thanks for taking the time to sort it out -

- Kart / Rhoat