I would love to play this. 02/07/2014 11:23 AM CST
It costs too much. Lower the price and I will play. Not paying 20$ a month. Thank you.
Re: I would love to play this. 02/11/2014 07:07 AM CST
It's a $5 add on, not an entire $20 more. Looking forward to seeing you in The Fallen.
Re: I would love to play this. 02/11/2014 02:19 PM CST
I think the issue is that if you want to play TF and only TF, you have to pay $20, vs paying $15 for Prime.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: I would love to play this. 02/11/2014 10:52 PM CST

<<<I think the issue is that if you want to play TF and only TF, you have to pay $20, vs paying $15 for Prime.>>

This, and/or you can't play prime at the same time. I'd happily script away in TF on all my accounts if my prime accounts could still log in when I'm Atk.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: I would love to play this. 02/12/2014 08:17 AM CST
p sure that would result in increased sales of TF.

Players have all kinds of alts in prime that support their main prime PC. A concurrently playable TF account might take on the flavor of another alt account. Besides the idea that for $5 more per month they can mindlessly script to gigantic levels without the frustration and boredom of being imprisoned in TF while it's running, but players will also be able to test all kinds of stuff that can benefit their main prime PC.

If they are developing a new character they can create a clone of their prime PC for TF which would do all the advance training work to determine how to optimize - without spending real time in prime trying stuff out....slowly.

Even if it requires an additional, separate sub account, it would be worth the work imho - i think there would be return on the man-hours if people could play TF while playing prime.
Re: I would love to play this. 02/12/2014 08:20 AM CST
i realize those were all the basic TF arguments to begin with/when it was launched - but it may be that the real potential of TF will only be realized if it can be played concurrently.