GM's for TF 06/18/2012 06:54 PM CDT
With all the recent change son staff, was wondering what the latest is for TF.

Here is a post from Lyneya's Tfv metting log on how TF would be handled:

Lyneya says, "Ok, second major announcement."

Lyneya says, "TF is being rolled into the Premium Services Team, which I just took over when GM Zadraes stepped down."

Castiron raises an eyebrow.

Jhustis points at Lyneya.

Jhustis nods.

Jhustis says, "Yes, this is where you cheer."

Halia gets an impish expression on her face, and lets out a hearty cheer.

Castiron praises Lyneya.

Snacko lets out a resounding "Boo!"

Jhustis chuckles.

Zeshub laughs!

Lyneya says, "This means, you no longer have a single GM responsible for your well-being, but a team of GMs working for you."

Zeshub lets out a loud "Huzzah!"

Halia exclaims, "Oh yay!"

Castiron falls over.

Mobilevault gets an impish expression on his face, and lets out a hearty cheer.

You say, "Hey alright, we get to torture you on a regular basis."

Halia says, "See we just didn't know wtf that meant."

Zeshub nods to Halia.

Pawnzi applauds.

Lyneya says, "Jhustis is a part of Premium Team as well, as is GM Solere, GM Tiesse."

Just wondering where we stand now, since the above post never came to fruition. The team never took shape, and more changes have taken place lately, and the only thing TF gets is paying 5 more a month for less service.

Natty
Re: GM's for TF 06/18/2012 08:36 PM CDT
>>Just wondering where we stand now, since the above post never came to fruition.

I thought TF was no-GM.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: GM's for TF 06/18/2012 08:45 PM CDT
Well it was no-GM. But when a GM comes in and says that a team of GM's will be helping out, but goes absent for 4 months, its a little weird.
Re: GM's for TF 06/18/2012 09:23 PM CDT
>Well it was no-GM. But when a GM comes in and says that a team of GM's will be helping out, but goes absent for 4 months, its a little weird.

Welcome to plat! You don't have to pay 50$ per month for it either! And you get to swear.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.