Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 05/20/2012 09:30 PM CDT
I am in a situation now where I would transfer a character to a different account as soon as we can. Any reconsideration here? $20 bucks right in the pocket.

Thanks
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 05/20/2012 09:46 PM CDT
It's actually been in discussion.

Solomon
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 05/20/2012 09:57 PM CDT

Thanks a lot for the info and the consideration.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/03/2012 06:41 PM CDT
Character tarnsfers between TF Accounts, and TF only subscriptions = awesomeness.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 05:57 PM CDT

Too slow, I have to cancel an account :(. Seriously though, why does everything take so long around here?
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 07:05 PM CDT
Mostly because forums are taken as written law by most people, so not many GMs are cleared to post things about huge sweeping policy/rule changes, and Solomon is loathe to post about them before he's both made up his mind and acted on them?

Try emailing billing or feedback or someone, they might be able to work with you in a private setting as opposed to hanging the laundry out here on the boards.

Not trying to say they'll bend or break policy for you, but that's usually going to be more helpful than throwing down a boards post. Even if a GM reads it, unless you're really lucky or someone escalates it for you, there's not much going to happen.

Unless you're me, and I seem to be able to really, really, make people angry. Which doesn't really help with the helping thing.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 08:37 PM CDT
Yea, my situation is basically that my budget got cut to $30 dollars a month. I have to scale down to one account, since it usually comes out to about $19.95 a month or whatever for TF. Add an extra character and its in the low 20's.

I have no idea what Simu's thought is about pricing for a TF only option, but I had the thought of $6.99 - $9.99 a month for a TF only account with 1 character. If that was the case, you could get 3 accounts out of me for my $30 dollars, now I am forced to go with only 1. What this would do also is inflate the number of active characters active in the game, which is a good thing. I have seen people join up, see 15-20 active players logged on, and leave.

Anyways, scaling back down to 1 for now.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 09:56 PM CDT
>I have no idea what Simu's thought is about pricing for a TF only option

Not going to happen is their thought on it. They can't/won't do ala carte pricing like that for the very reason you want it, it would mean a severe/massive/extreme/apocalyptic revenue hit.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 10:22 PM CDT

For my situation, I could be spending $30 dollars a month. Now I am only going to be spending $19.95 a month. But whatever.
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/24/2012 11:56 PM CDT

If you want, I can give it a try. I did manage to get the ice road mechanics fixed.

Natty
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/26/2012 05:25 PM CDT
Funny you mention that.

It's live now.

Solomon
Re: Any thoughts to transferring characters between tf accounts? 06/26/2012 09:40 PM CDT

Transfers and?

Jk, thanks a lot, this is great.