Plat or Prime? Which is more fun? 01/30/2011 08:38 PM CST

I am newly back to the game. Was thinking of giving plat a try but I was wondering what kind of things happen over there vs. prime.

How often are your events and stuff?

I would hope the price of 50 bucks a month opens up a lot of doors.
Re: Plat or Prime? Which is more fun? 01/30/2011 08:53 PM CST
Just recently started playing Plat myself a few months ago.

Plat has a tighter knit community, which can can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how well you play with others.

There are events, but I wouldn't go into Plat with the assumption that it's your ticket to GM-based interaction.

The biggest thing I like about Plat is that, as a result of a smaller audience, you're able to manage a character's storyline better with the other players. Easier to have two dozen or so people know what's going on than it is two hundred.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: Plat or Prime? Which is more fun? 01/31/2011 07:15 AM CST
>>There are events, but I wouldn't go into Plat with the assumption that it's your ticket to GM-based interaction.

The biggest thing I like about Plat is that, as a result of a smaller audience, you're able to manage a character's storyline better with the other players. Easier to have two dozen or so people know what's going on than it is two hundred.<<

Very well put

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR