Anything going on these days 06/02/2010 11:19 AM CDT
Played plat for awhile. Enjoyed it, but before too long, espcially after leaving Crossing it became a one player game.

Anything new going on? Whats the population like? Are you still getting only about 10% of the GM fostered sotryline events? Anything new that would make someone who already knows about JJ and chatter and double TDP points want to give it another run?
Re: Anything going on these days 06/02/2010 11:49 AM CDT
>Anything new that would make someone who already knows about JJ and chatter and double TDP points want to give it another run?

I think you mean LTB points. ;)

As to the main question, Ive always found that the best way to enjoy Plat is to get yourself involved with the other characters. While its true that when GM events happen the smaller population means you have a good chance of getting individual attention, I find you are usually better off not waiting for it. Being the one to initiate your own events or stories with other players is far more rewarding in the short term.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Anything going on these days 06/02/2010 04:30 PM CDT
>Elusive

What he said... and then you can turn it into a one person game when RL dictates you need a one person game. Convenient.

~Faih
Re: Anything going on these days 06/02/2010 06:13 PM CDT
The gweth/chat changes helped a bit as well. Chat is now a totally OOC chat channel, while the Gweths are IC.

You can always get a sponsorship, I think, and try it for 30 days.
Re: Anything going on these days 06/02/2010 10:18 PM CDT
>>Gweths are IC.<<

Also bears mentioning that gweths are game wide and no longer range limited.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR