Sponsor? 06/12/2007 12:14 AM CDT
Hey folks,

Anyone willing to sponsor me in Plat?
Re: Sponsor? 06/12/2007 01:43 AM CDT
>>Hey folks,

>>Anyone willing to sponsor me in Plat?

Sure! Just send an email to my play.net email address or an IM tomorrow at Juason1 on AOL. I should be on most of the day. Talk to you soon.

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!
Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/10/2010 10:34 PM CST
Hey there. I've been hanging around Prime on and off for a while (been playing Simutronics games since 1996 with what was at the time GSIII), I've been interested in giving Platinum a go. If someone wouldn't mind sponsoring me, I'd be highly appreciative. I'm not exactly sure what I'd need to do, but if you wish to contact me you can find me on IMs at EndletDR. Thanks!
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/11/2010 06:37 AM CST
I'll try to get someone's attention over here to make sure you get sponsored :)

The Moose
"My advice? Run to a safe room, then re-roll. It's guaranteed awesome."
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/11/2010 06:40 AM CST
i'm not exactly sure how to go about it. but if they wanna give us the info on it, sure.

Lileyew smiles kindly, "I'm afraid it's too late for you, my friend. Your fate is to be a Necromancer." Lileyew pats you on the back.
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/15/2010 02:03 AM CST
https://www.play.net/dr/platinum/trial2.asp

Put in the name of your sponsor.

I think it works.. Had to dig back aways to find the link.

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Board Supervisor Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/15/2010 07:31 AM CST
Thanks a bunch, got that bookmarked for reference!

-pete
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 02/16/2010 02:38 AM CST
Correction and update. Link might not work. This is a crosspost from the Plat boards from GM Zadraes.

It's as simple as sending an email to Audacia and myself (dr-audacia@play.net and dr-zadraes@play.net). Make sure your subject line indicates what the email is about and include the following information:

* Your character and account names.
* The character and account names for the person you're referring.

If the prime player decides to stay in platinum for a period of two additional (paid) months after the free trial, the player who referred them will also receive a free month subscription.

This perk only works if the invited players are not currently platinum subscribers. Yes, you can invite back someone who was a subscriber in the past. You can even invite your spouse's account. However, please be advised billing will be aware of people canceling their account and reactivating it for the free month.

Common Questions:

>Can someone on a free Prime trial be given a free Plat trial?

Sadly, they cannot.

>How long do they need to have had a Prime account if that is a requirement?

Theoretically, they're eligible as soon as they have a paid account. Generally, we do like to see some sort of playing history in order to verify that they're not a troublemaker.

>Is it ok to give a free trial to a secondary account that I control?

Generally not. The mechanic is meant to bring new players into Plat, not provide alts to existing players.

ASGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Logistics Lead

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Board Supervisor Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 09/20/2017 01:03 PM CDT

Is this still a thing? Tried to contact DR via social media, but not getting a response. :(

I'm interested in checking plat out, but I can't tell if the referral program is still a thing or not.
Re: Possibly Obtaining a Plat Sponsor? 09/20/2017 03:26 PM CDT
I have no idea if its a thing. If you get any info I'd be happy to sponsor someone.

Morp

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!