Prev_page Previous 1
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 02:37 PM CST

<<You can't blame the chickens for people not wanting to come play with us, it's the frogs!!>>

actually its neither. its my wallet. :-(

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 04:13 PM CST
One of my fondest memories of plat was during the war. I was still young, sucked at most anything hehe... but I wasn't afriad to taunt the ogre scout captain of whatever contingent of ogres we happened to be fighting. After shouting out several insults, I promptly got my head shot off - only to have my ranger-team-in-hiding take the bloody fiend out :) All in all the hapless assaults on the barricades were quite fun. We were so few people it actually "felt" like we were losing this big war and had to band together or lose.

Just about every interaction with the GMs has proven quite fun and rewarding. Can't ever say I've been bored when they are around.

Finally my event was quite a blast. Running 4 accounts all chanting and acting evil and stuff while threatening to destroy the lands :cackle: Something I've always wanted to do. The help the GMs provided me with was also awesome. Now if only I could get this evil tattoo removed. Remember kids, tattoos are with you for life so choose wisely and don't let evil spirits possess you - you might wake up to find something different on your back :)

>You have a tattoo of a withered man with a tortured expression on his face. A dark wispy spirit hovers above the man's head with claw like hands extending down the back. Devoid of >all life and consumed by flame, the surrounding scene rests centered on your back.

http://www.wowway.com/~dgossiaux/simucon/ - SIMUCON 2004 PHOTOS!!!
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 07:30 PM CST
My nose is just perfect as it is, and you can't hold me down Holdenn, the chickens will save me.

<smiles and nods serenely>

And IF the frogs get married, that will merely make Holdenn and I in-laws, who usually end up hating eachother... no way would any priest dare marry the wrong couple <winks>

~player of Solstitia in Plat

Shakahn moves Tallnavor's lips so it looks like his lips are moving. In a voice somewhere near him says, "I sorry, ale sat wrong in tummy. No chicken eating, praise the chicken!"
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 07:40 PM CST
>>My nose is just perfect as it is, and you can't hold me down Holdenn, the chickens will save me.

You forget, I have held you down and made you beg for mercy. If the nose isn't good enough, then we can do something for the body (plump perhaps?).

>>And IF the frogs get married, that will merely make Holdenn and I in-laws, who usually end up hating eachother... no way would any priest dare marry the wrong couple <winks>

Hrm, being in-laws that end up hating each other, what a stretch that would be, heh. Remember Davius and Melli got married on a dare, so stranger things have happened.

- The Player of Holdenn

<glances around furtively> Chicken is my favorite meat! hehehe ~(name clawed out by chicken talons)
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 10:00 PM CST
>>You can't blame the chickens for people not wanting to come play with us, it's the frogs!!

You're right. Its the cost.

--Player of Malveras & Mozu
Re: Platinum 02/22/2005 11:33 PM CST
>no way would any priest dare marry the wrong couple

heh, so sure about that?

~Heroiklim
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 02:02 AM CST
[Paladins' Guild, Armory]
Displays of armor and shields line the walls, some plain save for the scars of battle, some gleaming bright and emblazoned with the devices of noble houses. Myriad weapons of war and peace sit behind unlocked glass cases, on display until the day when they must once more be lifted in the name of the gods and the Light. A weapons rack has been fitted into one wall for the express purpose of outfitting those warriors of the Guild who lack the coin for proper gear. You also see a waste bin fashioned out of used shields.
Obvious exits: east.

look on rack
On the weapons rack you see ...some roast chicken, some roast chicken, ...

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 09:42 AM CST
>no way would any priest dare marry the wrong couple

But a Pirant Captain would. ::grins:: Blue would make a great flower girl.

~Kuren
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 09:46 AM CST
Sete can make it so!

Got Body Parts?
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 09:49 AM CST
See Sols? Just let Kuren and Sete plan your wedding...... everything will be just fine..... trust us....

~Kuren
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 10:05 AM CST
>>Blue would make a great flower girl.

>Sete can make it so!

Sete had made it so. That was yet another classic Platinum moment.

Ceosanna
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 10:09 AM CST
<<Remember Davius and Melli got married on a dare, so stranger things have happened.

Now that was great moment!

Mole

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN!
After the stampede the artist Three Solid Frogs got to his feet, retrieved his brush from his nostril, pulled his easel out of a tree, and tried to think placid thoughts.
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 11:47 AM CST
Oh my ... I am left speechless. NO Forced shifting, NO forced weddings and NO blue flower gir ... er... boys!!

It's a REALLY good thing Sols never goes in the paladins guild! <flails> you would all have to partake in thegrandest chicken funeral known to Elanthia, it would be a sad sad day.

Shakahn moves Tallnavor's lips so it looks like his lips are moving. In a voice somewhere near him says, "I sorry, ale sat wrong in tummy. No chicken eating, praise the chicken!"
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 12:02 PM CST
>Oh my ... I am left speechless. NO Forced shifting, NO forced weddings and NO blue flower gir ... er... boys!!

How about Mur men being the flower girls? I recall they were exceptionally entertaining at a plat wedding <grins>.

~Mary
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 12:41 PM CST
>>you would all have to partake in thegrandest chicken funeral known to Elanthia, it would be a sad sad day.

If I recall correctly, in the chicken culture its proper for the surviving chickens to cook and eat their dead. By doing so in this manner, the lifeforce from the dead intermingles with the survivors and they draw strength from it.

I'll bring the BBQ sauce... out of respect for the dead of course, wouldn't want the dead chickens to taste bad. That would be an improper way to remember them.

- The Player of Holdenn

<glances around furtively> Chicken is my favorite meat! hehehe ~(name clawed out by chicken talons)
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 12:43 PM CST
>How about Mur men being the flower girls? I recall they were exceptionally entertaining at a plat wedding <grins>.

>~Mary

That was another classic Plat moment.

So Sete.... when are you able to meet to help plan this great and most blessed union between such a wonderful couple?

~Kuren
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 01:27 PM CST
>>So Sete.... when are you able to meet to help plan this great and most blessed union between such a wonderful couple?

Im sailing... you can find me on the ocean Kuren.

Got Body Parts?
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 01:40 PM CST
Now I have two reasons as to why I didn't try Plat. Not enough money, and you all scare me.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
~Niccolo Machiavelli

Lord Bard Tantric
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 01:55 PM CST
>you all scare me.

There's nothing to be scared of. We're just... eccentric :)

~Azimee Ta'Shiza
~Gypsy Songbird
~Tinbird In Training

An in-character look at plat:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/azimee/
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 05:33 PM CST
Be afraid!

Sete collects body parts. Davius tortures and kills to entertain himself. Between the rain of Turnips and the Dancing of Scary-Tog, there always seems to be something frightening happening in Plat.

Oh yeah, and be very careful not to become wanted in Crossing, the "Enforcer" takes a dim view of that.

Mole

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN!
After the stampede the artist Three Solid Frogs got to his feet, retrieved his brush from his nostril, pulled his easel out of a tree, and tried to think placid thoughts.
Re: Platinum 02/23/2005 09:33 PM CST
NO No, Holdenn, see you have that ALL wrong, I am quite sure <fidgets nervously>. besides .. if the chickens eat their dead to make the wheel spin round, that means CHIKCENS< not HOLDENNs' eating their dead. no no no!

And Sete and Kuren think to force wed me to him? He'd be dead before the vows were said, that would be a cruel thing to do to the poor man...

And if you think Chickens and Frogs are scary, you'd be really afraid of the Bananas and Phantom Octopus!

Re: Platinum 02/24/2005 05:42 AM CST
>>if the chickens eat their dead to make the wheel spin round, that means CHIKCENS< not HOLDENNs' eating their dead. no no no!

Thats ok, I can live with that. ::puts on an apron that says, "Kiss the Cook.":: They're gonna need someone to cook for them, right?

>>And if you think Chickens and Frogs are scary, you'd be really afraid of the Bananas and Phantom Octopus!

The only part of this that scares me is that I actually understood that. ::wanders off muttering about needing counseling::

- The Player of Holdenn

Re: Platinum 02/24/2005 08:34 AM CST
>And Sete and Kuren think to force wed me to him? He'd be dead before the vows were said, that would be a cruel thing to do to the poor man...

Did we say "force"? Tats a harsh word fer yer one true day o utter bliss. Now why would he die before ta vows? Sete has a new toy fer gettin around him bein killed by stray arrows or spells or somesuch.

How can we be scary? We are just planning a wonderful wedding for a loving couple. ::smiles oh so innocently::

~Kuren
Re: Platinum 02/24/2005 09:26 AM CST
Gee... we let Kuren perform one wedding, and look what happens...

~Azimee Ta'Shiza
~Gypsy Songbird
~Tinbird In Training

Re: Platinum 02/24/2005 10:20 AM CST
I know. Next thing we know he's gonna get Jilly syndrome and reroll as a cleric :P
Re: Platinum 02/24/2005 08:04 PM CST
<runs and hides behind her inflatable eel skin shrubbery>

Let's recap this.. Who am i marrying now?! The frog or Holdenn? And are the frogs not getting married anymore? You know, Guinevere and Mortimer would be very sad to hear that.....

Re: Platinum 02/25/2005 05:10 AM CST
>>Oh yeah, and be very careful not to become wanted in Crossing, the "Enforcer" takes a dim view of that

Egads, don't remind me. I thought Nave would never hear the end of it laughs Ah well, live and learn.

And by the by, have sorta awakened that annoying lil elf child over in plat. Nice to see some familiar faces are still running around causing havoc. Now if I can just keep her from antagonizing every single person she meets...meh

Never knock on death's door. Ring the doorbell and run, he hates that.
Re: Platinum 02/25/2005 07:53 AM CST
>Now if I can just keep her from antagonizing every single person she meets...meh

She never antagonized Azi... of course, she didn't run into Azi much, either :)

~Azimee Ta'Shiza
~Gypsy Songbird
~Tinbird In Training

Re: Platinum 02/25/2005 09:09 AM CST
>Gee... we let Kuren perform one wedding, and look what happens...

>~Azimee Ta'Shiza

No one "let" Kuren perform a wedding, except the Wedding GMs and Romancing the Cruise GMs, it was his honor to for his two great friends who thought it would be fun for him to do it since they both love the sea. ::smiles:: Kuren has always setup "ambush" weddings throughout his life. ::grins::

>Let's recap this.. Who am i marrying now?! The frog or Holdenn? And are the frogs not getting married anymore? You know, Guinevere and Mortimer would be very sad to hear that.....

>~player of Solstitia in Plat

The answer to all your questions Sols is yes. ::grins::

~Kuren
Re: Platinum 02/25/2005 09:37 AM CST
>No one "let" Kuren perform a wedding, except the Wedding GMs and Romancing the Cruise GMs

Guess the joke went over your head :(

Sorry.

~Azimee Ta'Shiza
~Gypsy Songbird
~Tinbird In Training

Re: Platinum 03/01/2005 05:27 PM CST
God I miss Plat.

Alan

Player of Itodep and Sing-Song-Tog
Re: Platinum 03/01/2005 10:27 PM CST
and plat misses your blood.

Got Body Parts?
Re: Platinum 03/02/2005 03:14 AM CST
>>Player of Itodep and Sing-Song-Tog

And there is a certain Elven lass who misses rur arin.

Nice to see you still rambling about Alan.

Liz

Re: Platinum 03/02/2005 06:15 AM CST
Hey Liz where ya been girl, it's like ya dropped off the face off the earth out here in real world LOL! Unfortunately money issues have me not able to afford to play Plat right now heck I just got back to prime with 1 character.

Anyways I hope to be able to go back to plat in a few months so there may be hope.

Alan
Re: Platinum 03/02/2005 11:10 AM CST
Heh, I moved...I bet you noticed! Anyhoo, doing pretty good. Good to see you back, send me an email to my play.net address and tell me how everythings goin'

Liz

Re: Platinum 03/02/2005 11:43 AM CST
Giggle-Tog!!!! Wondered where you went!!!

Theres several Plat people off to invade Las Vegas now.. hope they are ready for us!! We will show the prime people how to party thoguh, never fear <cackle>

Re: Platinum 03/02/2005 05:28 PM CST
LOL, Well you guys have fun invading Vegas! I might be able to show up at SimuCon this year since I only live a couple hours away hehehe. Register for it? Not Likely just hang out and crash in the lobby like I did a couple years ago LOL!

Anyways I might be able to get back into plat sometime this summer never know.

Take care guys and drink some for me in Vegas!

Alan
Re: Platinum 03/08/2005 09:18 PM CST
Vegas was fun.

Nomad Grel
Re: Platinum 03/09/2005 06:57 PM CST
Hotdogs?!

Re: Platinum 03/10/2005 06:26 AM CST
MmmMMmmm hotdogs.

Player of Itodep and sing-song-tog

P.S. Liz I emailed ya at your play.net address no response though, if you want email me at tedyhere@yahoo.com
Prev_page Previous 1