Questions about Joining Plat 10/04/2021 09:30 PM CDT
I recently started thinking about an old Basic subscription of mine, which is currently inactive. My first thought was to reactivate that account as Basic in addition to my current Premium one, but upon reading the subscription details in ePedia, it said that standard accounts can only have 1 character, and I believe they allowed 5 back at the time the account was active (this would have been around 2004). I think my old account had 3 characters on it (though I could be wrong about that), and I was really hoping to run 5 on a Basic Subscription. At the very least, I'm wanting to recover all 3 characters, assuming they are in fact on that account as I seem to recall them being.

I sent a message over a week ago trying to find out for sure which characters are on my old account, but haven't gotten an answer back as yet. Can anyone here recommend which department I should reach out to? I think I reached out to Access, but I wasn't sure whether they were the right people or not.

I already have 16 characters in my premium account, so going Plat might be an option to let me regain the old 3 (as would be deleting 3 characters on the Premium account and transferring the old characters over), but I have some questions about going Plat.

1. Would I be allowed to transfer the 3 old Basic characters into Plat?

2. Am I correct in assuming that if I wanted to play both Prime and Plat, I'd have to pay both the $39.95/month for Premium and the $49.95/month for Plat?

3. Is the month trial membership for Plat still a thing?

Thanks for any help or insight you can offer!

nkstroud
Re: Questions about Joining Plat 10/04/2021 10:11 PM CDT
One other question: Can you transfer characters on the same account from Prime to Plat?
Re: Questions about Joining Plat 10/05/2021 08:02 AM CDT
>>it said that standard accounts can only have 1 character, and I believe they allowed 5 back at the time the account was active

Basic accounts always had one character slot, but you could buy additional slots for a monthly fee. Eventually, it just makes more sense money-wise to go Premium.

>>1. Would I be allowed to transfer the 3 old Basic characters into Plat?

No.

>>2. Am I correct in assuming that if I wanted to play both Prime and Plat, I'd have to pay both the $39.95/month for Premium and the $49.95/month for Plat?

A Plat account also gives you access to Prime (with all the Premium bells and whistles) and Fallen. Keep in mind that you can't use the account in more than one instance at one time (you can't even play GSIV and DR at the same time using the same account).

>>3. Is the month trial membership for Plat still a thing?

Think so.

>>One other question: Can you transfer characters on the same account from Prime to Plat?

No.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.