Platinum Anniversary Festival 2014 04/11/2014 10:43 AM CDT
I didn't see promoted in this folder yet, so I figured I would share:

http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Platinum_Anniversary_Festival_412

If you're interested in joining Plat, or wondering what is going on after being away for awhile, there's currently a festival going on for all of April!

Some highlights include:
1) Extremely cheap low steel starter weapons at Evindal Arms (2 gold each)
2) Some slightly more expensive mid/high steel weapons at an updated Over the Edge
3) Shops not seen for 5-10 years!
4) New shops, like the cambrinth shop Thaumaturgic Things
5) Some bandits who want to steal something. These bandits use something similar to boss mechanics on some quests, so they flex to the skill levels of everyone participating: no one is too strong to find them easy or too weak to find them impossible. This way any possible new/returning folks can easily take part in the storyline without feeling like they're outmatched.
6) 1 silver raffles by Jisi

So there you go. Plat Fest!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Platinum Anniversary Festival 2014 04/22/2014 11:47 AM CDT
Over a week left of Platinum Anniversary Festival 2014!

More updates!

* Even more classic shops reopened! Highlights include a version of Sign of the Crescent Moon not seen since 2008, Salamii's Towel Bazaar from Web Fest, and Once Possessed from Ice Festival!
* The up and coming dyer Threda showed an interest in doing some alterations. Will she get permission from her family to do so?
* Bandits have still been trying to raid and loot Jisi. What are they trying to get from her, or is it all a smokescreen while they go after another merchant at the festival?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.