Play.net bot working on numerous peoples pc 12/07/2019 06:47 PM CST

I can use the site on my phone, but not PC. All that happens is a white page claiming an error 503. Several people on dragonrealms reddit are experiencing it as well. What is going on? What is being done to fix it? Hurry up with it
Re: Play.net not working on numerous peoples pc 12/07/2019 08:30 PM CST
>>BURGERM: I can use the site on my phone, but not PC. All that happens is a white page claiming an error 503. Several people on dragonrealms reddit are experiencing it as well. What is going on? What is being done to fix it? Hurry up with it

We believe this has been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

GM Cordulia
Re: Play.net not working on numerous peoples pc 12/08/2019 06:51 PM CST
Early this morning I was having trouble accessing the sight on my PC as well with the same error. Since I can now access this forum with my PC, I would say that is safe to assume that the problem has been resolved.

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. Eric Burdon
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/evil
Re: Play.net not working on numerous peoples pc 12/09/2019 09:28 AM CST
>>Early this morning I was having trouble accessing the sight on my PC as well with the same error. Since I can now access this forum with my PC, I would say that is safe to assume that the problem has been resolved.

It has been: Chris from Billing came onto Discord to tell us. The problem you saw wasn't all the site, though: I noticed a huge amount of lagging and hanging all over the Internet.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy