Please make the woven georin grass toolstrap hold bowls for alchemy! 06/20/2019 08:40 PM CDT
Hello!

This is a request, not really a complaint. The alchemy toolstrap from Droughtman's was an awesome idea! It holds tools for alchemy and can be upgraded with potency crystals. Only problem is, it cannot hold a mixing bowl. It holds jars and cooking pots, but those don't seem to be craftable at all and as far as I can tell are only available store-bought, which means they are not masterfully crafted, and therefore no one would want to use them. Could the toolstrap pretty please be modified to allow bowls to be tied to it? From what I have gathered, this is a common issue among us crafters and we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Re: Please make the woven georin grass toolstrap hold bowls for alchemy! 06/20/2019 10:21 PM CDT
>>This is a request, not really a complaint. The alchemy toolstrap from Droughtman's was an awesome idea! It holds tools for alchemy and can be upgraded with potency crystals. Only problem is, it cannot hold a mixing bowl. It holds jars and cooking pots, but those don't seem to be craftable at all and as far as I can tell are only available store-bought, which means they are not masterfully crafted, and therefore no one would want to use them. Could the toolstrap pretty please be modified to allow bowls to be tied to it? From what I have gathered, this is a common issue among us crafters and we would greatly appreciate it!

Hello! I'm glad that you like the Droughtman's alchemy toolstrap and I'm sorry that it unfortunately doesn't allow bowls to be tied to it. General speaking, we don't change an item once it's been released unless there's a spelling error or a bug to what it was intended to be. The jar and pot nouns were intended to go with the georin grass toolstrap, but I'm making a note that a jar noun alchemy toolstrap is more desirable and will work towards getting one placed for the upcoming Ulf'hara event in July.

I will also tell the GM who currently owns Ties for Things that alchemy fans would really like bowls on their toolstraps for a potential Guildfest appearance!

GM Winna
Re: Please make the woven georin grass toolstrap hold bowls for alchemy! 06/21/2019 03:41 PM CDT
That would be awesome Winna. For the record, i think most crafters like belts that carry all nouns for that craft. At least that's what we would like :)