At feet 03/26/2019 12:25 AM CDT
Is there chance that items that get dropped to the ground as a result of a defunct hand get dropped to the at-feet slot instead of on the ground?
Re: At feet 03/26/2019 02:24 PM CDT
>>Is there chance that items that get dropped to the ground as a result of a defunct hand get dropped to the at-feet slot instead of on the ground?

I'd love this update, but we also need an update that allows players to temporarily pick up something if they're missing their hands (IMO we need this in general, not being able to get your grave stuff if you're too scarred up seems a bit wonky).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: At feet 03/26/2019 02:42 PM CDT
>>Is there chance that items that get dropped to the ground as a result of a defunct hand get dropped to the at-feet slot instead of on the ground?

You would also need a way to bypass the friendly warnings when you try to move:
You notice a [THING] at your feet, and do not wish to leave it behind.

If things automatically fell to the "at feet" slot and both of your hands were severely damaged you'd essentially be trapped.

- I
Re: At feet 03/26/2019 08:26 PM CDT

I am probably in the minority but i don't like things dropping automatically at my feet. It already sucks that arrows that miss their target go to the feet slot.

Gniloi
Re: At feet 03/27/2019 10:09 AM CDT

The issues with at feet have come up a lot. Would be great to see a change. A toggle to either have at feet or not (meaning crafting bits, arrows, whatever) would go to room objects instead of at feet slot if you have it off. Alternative, or maybe even in conjunction with, it would great to have a command (kick feet?) that dumps everything that you have at feet away so you can run away if injured or just don't want that stuff.

There are people who really can use "at feet", and people who have difficulty with it.

Jalika
Re: At feet 03/27/2019 10:45 AM CDT
Creatures we attack drop their weapons and we can take them. Just doesn't seem right that when we attack and drop our weapons that it should go to our feet. That would make sand sprites less challenging when they tingle the weapon out of our hands.

We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/autumn
Re: At feet 03/27/2019 11:05 AM CDT
>>Creatures we attack drop their weapons and we can take them.

Sand Sprites didn't buy a dagger for $50 via MicroTransactions.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: At feet 03/27/2019 12:17 PM CDT

You cant possibly know what the MT market is like for Sprites on Ratha in Prime all the way from Plat.

-Nsar
Re: At feet 03/27/2019 12:20 PM CDT
>>You cant possibly know what the MT market is like for Sprites on Ratha in Prime all the way from Plat.

Some of my best friends from Prime play sand sprites in Ratha.

Re: At feet 03/27/2019 03:53 PM CDT
<<Some of my best friends from Prime play sand sprites in Ratha.>>

o Bloodlust, we so miss your potential

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.