AFk SCIPTING 12/03/2018 10:00 PM CST
Tired of paying for a game that condones AFK scrpting and having GMs ask me to report afk scripters and then getting bashed by those GM when I do report them. You aasking me for them. Dont take away abilities when I tell you.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: AFk SCIPTING 12/04/2018 06:08 AM CST
I replied to your other post too, so apologies for having to read this twice.

The GMs don't take away 'report' for nothing. It sounds like you were simply spamming it on anyone and everyone who wasn't matching your criteria?

You, as a player, have no duty to do this check. I, as a player, have no duty to respond to you in any way. I can 101% ignore you while being responsive to the game if I've seen you 'check' me 15 times and got tired of it.
Re: AFk SCIPTING 12/04/2018 08:59 AM CST
If you've been on discord the last week you will know that AFK scripting is not condoned. More than enough people have been hit that the conversations on it alone have shut down three different topics in these forums as well.

I believe what we are asked to do as players is if in the confines of our own RP we find someone we believe is unresponsive we should REPORT and move on. Not go hunting down someone else we feel is AFK and send another report. Then go to another we suspect and again ... REPORT. Spamming GM's with requests to script check everyone you don't like and/or feel like may not be paying maximum attention is not going to help the situation get better.

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~
Re: AFk SCIPTING 12/05/2018 03:29 PM CST
>>Not go hunting down someone else we feel is AFK and send another report. Then go to another we suspect and again ... REPORT. Spamming GM's with requests to script check everyone you don't like and/or feel like may not be paying maximum attention is not going to help the situation get better.

Seems counter-intuitive. "Please report AFK scripters while you're in the same room as they are." If you know someone's AFK scripting you basically do have to go hunt them down.

There's probably more to it than "reporting people as AFK too much."