Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 07:59 PM CST
Hi simu,

You just gave away a 900 ltb value of 360 bucks to everyone on the list from the HE. What a joke to premium subs. They spend 40 bucks to keep DR a float... and you just gave their 360 bucks away …. for 40 bucks --- which they had to pay as well in order to ATTEND HE.
Seriously get a marketing book and figure this out so you are screwing over your game classes, that you created... and choose to screw.

You have sects of players to take care of - stop the hypocrisy in pretending you don't. It comes with the subscription option.
From every person you give that custom title away too - you just lost 320 bucks. It's about the money with p2w ...

Thanks.

You've gone Missing
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 08:30 PM CST

I'm astounded that someone would complain about this.
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 09:27 PM CST
Speaking as a premium subscriber with an LTB title that didn't join the list:

I'm perfectly okay with this.

Speaking as a premium subscriber waiting on another LTB title:

I'm perfectly okay with this.
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 09:55 PM CST
Just chiming in with a tiny clarification.

We've given out titles (or sold them, if you'd rather say it that way) at weddings, festivals, MT events, meetings, and more, for decades by now. Alterations of almost any type become available via scroll or otherwise, at various times and places, if you're lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and RNG is on your side.

The Premium benefit is that you don't need to wait until a special event to request these things. They're available to you year round.

It is okay to be angry, but if you are Premium, you can get these things more on your own schedule than having to be online at a certain time and lucky enough to be picked from the list. And yes, you've already paid for them, and then some. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 11:08 PM CST
By this logic no one should get alterations because Premium can also pay LTBs for alteration scrolls.

I prefer to see your issue as "Premium members can get this without having to be lucky enough to be one of the limited people selected to get this at Hollow Eve," instead.

>>From every person you give that custom title away too - you just lost 320 bucks. It's about the money with p2w ...

Unless now with a neat custom title, they also want to have one as a neat post-title.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/18/2018 11:49 PM CST
>Unless now with a neat custom title, they also want to have one as a neat post-title.

...dang it. I should have joined that list after all.
Re: Alterations: Titles. 11/22/2018 10:06 PM CST
Premium subscriber who just got my first alteration at this fest in the last four years... and it happened to be a title. Love it. No complaints here...