Recent AFK script checks! 11/08/2018 10:54 AM CST
Recent AFK script checks as well as consultations for game play:

There was a post quite a while back just providing an observation because of how consultations were being handled specifically using the excessive play history of an individual –rather than case by case and by policy per situation. And It was stated it was starting to seem/look like a trending pattern.

->It seems to have spread into the AFK script checks.
I have no problem with AFK script checks because they are part of game play/policy-rules. But I do have an issue with an AFK warning being given 10 years ago on one character and it being used as a reason to hit someone with an AFK for 10%. And here’s why -> per your own rules … said 'warning' falls off after a year. So, what is going on?

Is there the possibility that we have someone new on the staffing team that has confused detailed information and muddied the water with applying extensive repeat offenders situations which might require a bigger ‘stick’ than perhaps someone who hasn’t done anyone any harm or policy harm in 10 years or 6 years or 4 years or 2 years or per the 1 year rule?

My goal with this post is not to cause uproar because I feel this is a very serious issue. I just ask that if it could be taken serious/looked into that would be great. I want good things for DR and more importantly, I want people to play with. Watching another friend cancel and start giving away their DR account over something, which was, handled wrong is sad.

Statue of Limitations is 7 yrs. DRs policy is a year. … Why are we going back 10 years + to convict our player population?
Re: Recent AFK script checks! 11/08/2018 11:10 AM CST
I don't know the details of the situation you're referring, but I have reviewed the recent penalties applied and all of them have had the correct associated AFK warnings in the last year. If someone feels a penalty was in error / contrary to policy, they need to email drfeedback@simutronics.com so that it can be double checked.

~ L
Re: Recent AFK script checks! 11/08/2018 11:35 AM CST
Thank you very much for the speedy reply!

-Nid