HE drop rates!!! 10/29/2018 09:26 AM CDT

I have been hearing a LOT of complaints about the drop rates of mats and crystals/stones for this HE. This is going to be my 1st HE and I was wanting to go not only for the fest but for a chance to get rare mats to make some money. If I have to die 1000 times just to get enough tyrium to makea scimitar then it is not worth the time/money, in my opinion. The items I want from the shops I will just have other people get for me and save myself the $45. For as much money that gets paid for this event I would expect to hear of at least fair drop rates on rare mats. Are there any plan to increase the drop rates of some of the things in the fest? Once again, I haven't gotten my ticket yet I'm just posting what almost everyone is saying about the fest. I have also heard people say they won't go back to the fest this year unless the drop rates are increased. Well, that's my complaint for the day.
Re: HE drop rates!!! 10/29/2018 06:30 PM CDT

If it helps for drop rate details - Snake pit is something I'm tracking (sort of)

Current picture:
45 hours playing (roughly)
246 deaths
13 punka hide leather
12 tyrium snakes (volumes)

Ball park - 1 super item per 10 deaths - 1 super item per 2 hours (rounded, because I didn't keep an accurate log of time)
Re: HE drop rates!!! 10/30/2018 07:25 AM CDT

There's also complaints of the lack-luster gift this year and the lack? of new gear/materials. They say it's all the same stuff just with a different skin.