Suggestion 09/05/2003 12:15 PM CDT
May not be feasible, but it could be interesting if you made a booth at the next fest where people could pay a certain amount of money and the game would take a "snapshot" of them to be released as a card (actually put it in the treasure system would be really cool, but may be less feasible than just making a card). Would work something like the lockets that people could rub to get their image in them.
REMOVE ALL - Suggestion 10/16/2003 02:33 PM CDT
You get a card collector's case from inside your leather backpack.

>card help

CARDS:
CARDS ADD : Add a card to a collection.
CARDS REMOVE : Remove a card from a collection.
CARDS LIST : List what cards you have.
CARDS COUNT : Used to count how many cards you have without listing them.
CARDS DUPLICATES : Lists any duplicate cards you have.
CARDS NEEDED : Lists all cards you need to complete your collection.
CARDS COMPLETE : Used to make a full set of cards, you must have one of each type of card in your collection.

>card remove

You need to indicate a number to remove from your collection.
CARDS REMOVE (1 - 150)

Heyo guys,

The situation is that you have a lot of cards. You don't wanna type out CARD REMOVE <#> for one hundred cards due to all that typing one hundred times. I was wondering if we could add in a new CARD REMOVE ALL command. It would allow all the cards in your case to be placed into the last place you STOWed an item while on your current login session.

So just STOW <item> in <container>

Then, CARD REMOVE ALL.

One command, no script, quick easy, painless - no hand gets painful from typing out enter 100 times in a short time frame. :P

If this command already exists, might someone please mention it to me? (Not a script)

Mucho gracias.

Ruffles Scourge of the Seas

You lunge an emerald green sabre at Jourok. Jourok fails to dodge. The sabre lands a vicious strike that drives the emerald green sabre under the sternum to pierce the heart.

* Jourok is slain before your eyes!
Re: REMOVE ALL - Suggestion 10/18/2003 06:23 PM CDT
If I am reading your request right thats one quick way to end up in the junkyard add an extra couple hundred items to yourself in one foul key strike
Re: REMOVE ALL - Suggestion 10/18/2003 10:43 PM CDT
More of a way to remove 100 items into your backpack. Then, you can do whatever you want until you log off. That means: Vault them, give some to a friend, put them all back into the card case, etc. Just having an option to remove 50 to 100 cards more easily without the usage of scripting.

Ruffles Scourge of the Seas

The Yankees win, theeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaankeeees win!
Card Suggestion 03/13/2006 09:00 PM CST
What about a way to look at the cards for those that don't want to sell them? like a complete set, you could:

>>look card 121 in set

you glance at your completed card set at card number 121 and see:

>>blahblahblahblah etc etc

>>look card 91 in my set

you glance at your completed card set at card number 91 and see:

>>blahblahblahblah etc etc

Sounds like something that would be neat to me. And could still use the set to work appraisal also with the completed set.

~Dalkin~

If its got two legs and you hear a thud...don't panic...I just killed another one.

>>>>Agonar, apparently taking an uncharacteristic trip to the north, strolls by, winks at Marlena, giggles oddly to himself, and continues his journey onward.
Dira Suggestion 06/29/2009 04:37 PM CDT
Well, I assume the Collectables folder would be the appropriate place for this... I was only half sure this folder still existed though.

Anyway, could Dira be added to the list of goods that can be uncovered in the archaeological digs? I love the dig site mechanics, but eventually cobblestones get a little old. The rare Dira would be a wonderful find, and with over 100 possibilities, wouldn't get repetitive by the second or third one.

-Erelieva
Re: Dira Suggestion 06/29/2009 07:01 PM CDT
That would be nice.

Re: Dira Suggestion 06/29/2009 08:04 PM CDT
I havent got a case yet,does it tell you which ones are rare? is their a list somewhere? what shop is the case in?Shard somewhere?Do I have any more questions?
Re: Dira Suggestion 06/29/2009 09:27 PM CDT
I don't believe we know which ones are rare yet - although looking at the history of the Empire we may be able to guess at which ones will be harder to find. For instance, given the instability of the Empire at its end, combined with the fact that Vithwok IV was merely a child and only "ruled" for a short time before being replaced by his Regent, I'm willing to bet any dira bearing his likeness will be hard to find. (Honestly, I'm hard pressed to believe that any would have been minted at all, save for the loyalty of certain Imperial Mint workers?)

The cases are sold at Coin of the Realm in Shard. The book in the same shop explains the history of the coins, and provides a listing of them, but not their rarity or estimated value.

- Erelieva
Re: Dira Suggestion 06/30/2009 12:46 PM CDT
Could the Coin shop be opened in TF? I see the entrance and wasn't able to get into the shop during the day.

GENT
Re: Dira Suggestion 07/04/2009 01:01 PM CDT
It's open now.

Bartlebee
Re: Dira Suggestion 07/16/2009 11:57 PM CDT
You see an old silver coin from the days of the Seven-Star Empire. On the obverse are the head and name of the Gor'Tog Emperor Vithwok II. At the bottom are the dates 444-450 IY. On the reverse side of the coin, you see a crown with seven gem-tipped spikes.

>dira add
You slide an Imperial dira into your case at slot 69.

Maybe I got a lucky one!

- Terra