Critter Colony/Village 03/11/2016 02:02 PM CST
I was thinking about hunting ground earlier and thought it would be neat if:

The area was set up where near the outskirts the critters spawn would be lower and would increase as you moved closer to the center. Either the spawn rate or critter difficulty could increase until you got to the `Queen` or `Chieftain`. The `boss` could be a rare spawn/elite style mob with maybe an increased chance for a special drop of some kind, maybe even requiring multiple people to kill.

Just kind of brainstorming here and apologies for the run-on sentences.
Re: Critter Colony/Village 03/11/2016 06:08 PM CST
I as just a thinking about how we don't have any event spawns like this... I think he champion system is working on introducing this?

Pre-events that trigger champion spawns is one of my favorite aspects of more modern MMOs.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Critter Colony/Village 03/26/2016 09:13 PM CDT
The champion system, boss mechanics is getting work on by Kodius, last I interrupted the data was that he wanted to give a bit more X factor into the durability of these bosses, they could take some hits but sometimes it was just well, some people can crush these things to easily.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.