Elder armadillo spawn 03/22/2012 11:02 PM CDT
I've been hunting adults for awhile now but they seem to have slowed down quite a while ago, so I thought I'd give elders a shot.

They teach great and all, a lot better than adults infact, but - the spawn is pretty terrible compared to adults.

As I'm standing here now, there are 4 other people in elders and I'm trying my hardest to make them last - not using dragon or wolverine, but even at that, I'm running out of stuff to kill in here pretty fast.

Its understand why people prefer adults over elders - the spawn ends up inhibiting combat learning to the point that adults train better. IDK if its the limited number of people here or what, but I know adults spawn a lot better with the same number of people.

I think more people would move up from adults if elders had a better spawn rate - from the people I've asked, it seems to be the sole reason for them staying in adults.

I'm considering moving back - training ends up taking too long and considering the average number of people here, its only bound to get worse.

Do you think we could have the spawn here increased, or at least looked into? Would be awesome to hear back on this. Thanks.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Elder armadillo spawn 03/22/2012 11:22 PM CDT
^
adult spawn is also terrible.

p.s. WTB anything new. (i'm serious)