Give us Dragons!! 08/20/2011 11:38 PM CDT
Not very original probably posted before but anyho.... Give us Dragons. Make them MEAN and B I G.

Skinnable, if possible several times so you can get claws, horns, scales, leather. Being dragons they like loot so ya gems, coin, boxes and all that good stuff.

Also make it so they need to be hunted by a group of people. Two or three minium to give them a MO penalty to make them hittable or some such.

Make it happen! NAO. Pls and ty.
Re: Give us Dragons!! 08/21/2011 08:10 AM CDT
Patience grasshopper I think Biters are coming!

A Dragon Priest assassin sweeps the area with its serpentine eyes and snarls, "You can not hide forever! Your fate hasss already been sssealed!"
A Dragon Priest assassin eyes narrow as it points at you and hisses, "You ssshall be retired, mark!"
Re: Give us Dragons!! 08/21/2011 04:38 PM CDT
Please find my old post, and do not give Dragons like this.

A recap of that old post:
Dragons should never become just another critter, like how Rock Guardians used to be some of the biggest baddest.

Dragons could be very big bad GMPCs, but should be exceedingly rare, have their own mechanics, and be one of these you need a great team, great strategy, and great efforts to overcome.

Thanks
Re: Give us Dragons!! 11/01/2011 02:55 PM CDT
I think one major dragon attacking a town could be a GREAT invasion. And it could bring in all it's dragonlings and such... just sayin'...
Re: Give us Dragons!! 03/23/2012 01:33 AM CDT
>>I think one major dragon attacking a town could be a GREAT invasion. And it could bring in all it's dragonlings and such... just sayin'...

I second this! Don't forget about the World Dragon :)