Re: Storm bulls back! 12/07/2009 07:18 PM CST
Is there any chance something could be adjusted with the storm bull spawn please? It seems there's 4 or 5 of them with one person in there, and....4 or 5 of them with two people. It's really pretty sparse when there's two of us.

Thanks,
-Death's Nemesis Karthor
Re: Storm bulls back! 12/07/2009 09:00 PM CST
Is there any chance something could be adjusted with the storm bull spawn please? It seems there's 4 or 5 of them with one person in there, and....4 or 5 of them with two people. It's really pretty sparse when there's two of us.

Actually there is this problem in shalswar and Dragon Priests outside Raven's point as well...never more then 6 in the area no matter if there's 1 2 3 4 + hunters there
Re: Storm bulls back! 12/07/2009 10:36 PM CST
I second/third this in both areas, the spawn really needs some help its getting harder and harder to find things on the mainland to teach me these days.

Miv
I would rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
Re: Storm bulls back! 12/08/2009 05:52 AM CST
>Is there any chance something could be adjusted with the storm bull spawn please? It seems there's 4 or 5 of them with one person in there, and....4 or 5 of them with two people. It's really pretty sparse when there's two of us.

Yes please. I love the fact that there's a minimum spawn in that area (seems to be 5) so if you are solo you always find critters, but when I'm in there with anyone else the most I ever see is 5 bulls. The area is certainly large enough to support 4/hunter on top of the 5 bull minimum.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls