critter updates - adult/elder gryphons next please? 06/07/2015 01:31 AM CDT
First off, awesome updates.

Now for what I want, hah!

Could whatever wind attack adult/elder gryphons have that knocks people over get 3.0'ed? I can't tell if it's a SvS or what but it's wacky that they constantly hit me with this, knocking me over on a daily basis, but barely hurt me with normal attacks, can't touch me with thunderclap, etc.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: critter updates - adult/elder gryphons next please? 06/07/2015 09:16 PM CDT
Maybe it's a strength thing, little Gnome?
Re: critter updates - adult/elder gryphons next please? 06/07/2015 09:50 PM CDT
I vote they keep the current knockdown in exchange for never flying ever again, ever.
Re: critter updates - adult/elder gryphons next please? 06/08/2015 10:58 PM CDT
>>Maybe it's a strength thing, little Gnome?

Eh, all the messaging is about being agile and dodging and rolling and etc, so don't mock my poor Gnome's noodlearms.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: critter updates - adult/elder gryphons next please? 06/17/2015 10:31 AM CDT
>>Maybe it's a strength thing, little Gnome?

>Eh, all the messaging is about being agile and dodging and rolling and etc

Just to see I went in here. I got knocked down once in like 15-20 minutes only. So it might be strength (knowing my stats vs yours that is the only that is a large difference) even though messaging is all about agility and stuff.

But also Morp is a S'Kra which isn't a weak little person that smells of other peoples trash :P

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(