Island Creatures 06/27/2016 02:08 AM CDT
Are there any plans to create and spread out the 1000-1750 level hunting areas? It would be great to get some higher level creatures on the islands for those of us who prefer out of the way places. From what I can gather from the Elanthipedia hunting ladders there is only one creature that takes you to 1750 ranks and that is super moths outside Crossings. A variety would be really great especially as the amount of people reaching that level of hunting, grows.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Island Creatures 06/27/2016 09:57 AM CDT
I love that we're in a place where we moved from "oh god all the high level hunting is on the islands bring some to the mainland" to "can the islands get some high level stuff"?

(I think it's a fair request, I just find the historical context amusing.)

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Island Creatures 06/27/2016 01:02 PM CDT

Always seemed like Aesry could use some new critters. Snaer Hafwa being the highest (and non-corporeal so bleh).
Re: Island Creatures 06/27/2016 01:07 PM CDT
What Aesry could use is a balloon or mammoth type of transport from somewhere. I was hoping whoever won the custom airship would do that, but I haven't heard what they decided to do with it so I'm assuming they went with making it private or haven't claimed it yet.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Island Creatures 06/27/2016 01:40 PM CDT
>>What Aesry could use is a balloon or mammoth type of transport from somewhere. I was hoping whoever won the custom airship would do that, but I haven't heard what they decided to do with it so I'm assuming they went with making it private or haven't claimed it yet.

>take airship
You get a tiny toy airship from inside your collection bag.
>lick airship
You lick the airship and discover that it's rather tasteless.

Heh. Dingdingding. I did in fact submit a request for a public Shard-to-Aesry airship. I nudged the request earlier this month but haven't heard back yet--I assumed the May Madness catch-up was slowing things down a bit, but hopefully it's forthcoming! :D
Re: Island Creatures 06/28/2016 09:35 AM CDT
Illithi also has 1750 hunting.I believe bone wyverns teach to 1750 and the label on e-pedia is just wrong. Ice archons are close too.