Dragon Priest Assassins 05/29/2012 03:37 PM CDT
Reports are coming in that a new chamber has been found deep in The Black Spire, rumored to be filled with assassins. Are they true? Will you dare find out?

---

Yes, the Dragon Priest Assassin expansion is live (in plat and prime. TF will follow shortly assuming no complications). It consists of six rooms, three of which are premium only. The entrance to the premium area is slightly hidden, but I assure you it is there.

Thanks are owed to Zeyurn for his help in planning this and Solere and Bartlebee for super fast QCs. Enjoy!

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Dragon Priest Assassins 07/06/2012 12:28 PM CDT
Sorry for the delay -- but the Dragon Priest Assassin expansion is now live in TF as well.

In addition all instances now feature automatic dragging of corpses in the premium section.

I have one more minor addition I'd like to make to this hunting area, but it's not quite ready yet. I'll let you know when it is.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose