Interactive Critter Guide...? 10/07/2002 04:08 PM CDT
hey I wanted to let you all know...

I am planning a critter guide interactive type thing...for the Apostles website. It will feature official Simu pics of the creatures (where available, with permission) as well as various stats on them...comparison ratings, as well as hopefully a detailed rating system as compared to ranks.

Will also feature ability for those who view the page to add comments. and a lil feature I am brainstorming a 'death wish' meter...

If this sounds like a good idea, when I am closer to completion of the groundwork I will post here for people to give me feedback.

-Callek
Re: Interactive Critter Guide...? 10/15/2002 02:53 AM CDT
>>and a lil feature I am brainstorming a 'death wish' meter...

Heh, I'll vote the lowest possible for velvers and the highest possible for rats, but other than that, I'll vote right. I promise. ;)

I do like the idea though.
Re: Interactive Critter Guide...? 03/25/2003 09:04 PM CST
Yes it has been a while...

But this has been on the backburner for a while due to a new priority the Order has given me for an interactive thing...Once I get a bit more on that and possibly other stuff done I will re-start work on the critter guide...I will let you all know when its done.

(And yes I would prolly vote highest possible on rats too) grin

~Callek, Treasurer of the Order of the Apostles

Care to learn more about the Apostles, interested in joining, or simply want to find a way to contact me?
Visit: http://drapostles.hypermart.net/index.html