Kresh Celps 09/18/2015 08:11 PM CDT
Is there any way that we can get the lower Celps removed from the south barricade area? While in theory the three levels mixed in there work well... They spawn far too many of the lower leveled ones. Kresh Celps fill a pretty significant gap in training for those who don't have easy abilities to disarm Apes, which are close the only comparable creature with skins. South barricade celps are pretty much just Rathan Celps with increased spawn. Being that there's already the three levels of Celps on Ratha, could we please set up the south barricade to either spawn more of the 3rd level ones, or ONLY the 3rd level ones. And to be clear, I'm not referring to Super Celps. There are in fact, 3 different distinct levels of Celpeze both on Ratha, and at the south barricade. Thanks!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Kresh Celps 09/19/2015 05:38 PM CDT
It was my understanding that in Merkresh the northern barricade and in the canals had a higher concentration of 3rd tier higher level celpeze. I'm currently mixing hunting between southern barricade celpeze and warklins to bring my 420+ weapons up to 500+ so that I can move up the ladder with all weapons. My plan was to move to northern barricade then armadillos. Of course most of this is based on old playstyle and elanthipedia critter info (which is still not very accurate it appears). So what about the northern barricade and/or canals?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Kresh Celps 09/19/2015 05:52 PM CDT
How can you tell which level of celp you are fighting? I have literally been fighting them for years and never noticed a difference in south barricade.
Re: Kresh Celps 09/19/2015 06:34 PM CDT
I've been all over kresh and short of going to supers which simply doesn't work for my lower weapons, I'm out of luck. If you take the time and app them you'll actually see the difference in them. I don't grossly outclass them enough yet so I still see a slight difference in all three sizes. One apps simple, one relatively easy. And the other beneath my notice iirc. I've just been trying to suck it up but its getting annoying. Even at those apps the harder ones still train very well, and I am not the kind of person to "dance" with critters for learning. And Rhadyn, my low weapons are all in the 400-450 range and train well there.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Kresh Celps 09/21/2015 02:25 PM CDT
Good deal Elec. So what are you seeing is the weapon cap in the three different tiers of celps? (roughly of course) I don't want to waste my time trying to move up to 600 in them if they are gapped two wide in caps between tiers.

TIA

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Kresh Celps 09/21/2015 06:19 PM CDT
I think 600 and perhaps slightly beyond would be doable if it were all tier 3. As it is now armors in that range train fine, but other defenses hardly trickle unless there's a swarm of 3rds at once. I really wish it was changed.

Monster Elec