Updating E-pedia 11/30/2015 07:53 PM CST
Anyone in this category care to update Elanthipedia with some more accurate information?

Specifically the Xala'shar information is... lacking.

Thanks!
GENT
Re: Updating E-pedia 12/02/2015 07:43 AM CST
Xala'shar are already good, they all have relative level specified which means that they're equivalent of an equal level Barbarian. For example that makes 180 level Shredder a 1300 to 1750 creature.

I have thought about filling in the numbers but i don't want to take the responsibility of being wrong and it's not like i can verify those skill levels myself.
Re: Updating E-pedia 12/02/2015 05:23 PM CST
You can always put the approximate info or your best guess on the creature's talk page for people to reference.

More about editing creature pages and what a talk page is here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/How_to_edit_a_creature_page

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Updating E-pedia 12/02/2015 06:17 PM CST
I know the Xala'shar Magus / Thralls hardcap evasion at least right around 1050 or so. Not sure on other things
Re: Updating E-pedia 12/05/2015 06:15 PM CST
<< on the creature's talk page

I would rather just fill in the numbers directly and if someone doesn't like them, they can always change. No need to over complicate things with the talk page.

I'm more worried about the fact that i can't find any confirmation to my claims about critter level corresponding to barbarians. I kind of remember reading about it from somewhere but not entirely sure anymore. Not sure if the same rule applies above 150 either, since players get special treatment past this point.
Re: Updating E-pedia 12/05/2015 11:41 PM CST
>>I'm more worried about the fact that i can't find any confirmation to my claims about critter level corresponding to barbarians.

This was true in 2.0 but I don't think it is necessarily the case in 3.0 anymore, especially since I think combat requirements changed since that time.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.