Hunting top end creatures as a WM 02/27/2015 01:44 AM CST
There are only 3 high end creatures to hunt and out of those 3, 2 of them have room restrictions. Cabs and Moths both are indoors and have roofs. Which is do able, but this leaves me without tailwind thereby making 2 of these creatures not huntable since I hunt with ranged weapons. Warrior mages can some how make wind appear for swirling winds and Zephry, but when it comes to tailwind we just fail at it. Is there any chance we could get tailwind to work with the other two? ( Cabs and Moths) Especially since moths are the only skinnable one.

Pretty please?

- Erixx
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 02/27/2015 02:51 AM CST
Last I checked, Tailwind already works inside. It doesn't work as well as outside, and moving in and out will cause the spell to fail, but if you are strictly inside and cast the spell it will stay with you while you remain inside.

ASGM Ricinus
Core, Logistics, Survival
Cleric Advocate
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 02/27/2015 08:27 AM CST
You gesture.
Controlling the wind in such a tight space seems to be far more difficult.
The wind begins to shift until it blows gently from behind your back.

Works inside. Not sure how much less of a boost you get, duration is not lowered.

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 03/09/2015 05:51 PM CDT
>>Cabs and Moths both are indoors and have roofs

Not much can be done about the moths, but there are two rooms in the Cabalist area that are straight up outdoors.

You glance up at the sky.
A few white clouds float lazily in the sky above.

Granted, the RNG was not particularly kind to the elemental mana there, but we did try to offer some areas where no-roof-requiring spells would work.

Melete
Nature, it seems, is the popular name
for milliards and milliards and milliards
of particles playing their infinite game
of billiards and billiards and billiards.
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 04/01/2015 01:58 PM CDT
Nemmiro stones randomly change the mana type in rooms don't they?

Is that permanent? Could someone tinker with the mana values in a room to suit their needs?
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 04/01/2015 02:34 PM CDT
It was temporary, but do they even work in 3.0?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Hunting top end creatures as a WM 04/01/2015 04:58 PM CDT
<<It was temporary, but do they even work in 3.0?

I'm like 80% sure I read a post where someone posted a brief log of it working... but don't quote me on that.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators