Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/18/2016 10:14 PM CDT
Stupid question but.... everytime I take a swing my weapon just passes right through them! Why can't I hit them?
Re: Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/18/2016 10:31 PM CDT
They're undead incorporeal. Only way I know of to be able to hit them is with a blessed weapon or holy magic.
Re: Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/19/2016 12:01 AM CDT
> They're undead incorporeal. Only way I know of to be able to hit them is with a blessed weapon or holy magic.

Doesn't all magic work, so long as you're casting it above the minimum prep? I just wouldn't use spirit draining spells or spirit damage as that tends to heal them.
Re: Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/19/2016 12:05 AM CDT
> Doesn't all magic work, so long as you're casting it above the minimum prep?

No, that's the rule for corporeal undead. Incorporeal undead require bless or cleric spells.
Re: Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/19/2016 12:14 AM CDT
>Doesn't all magic work, so long as you're casting it above the minimum prep?

Definitely does not for me with life magic. Not on undead incorporeal. I have not tried elemental or lunar though.
Re: Moss Mey?! Why can't I hit them? 09/19/2016 07:08 AM CDT
>>Incorporeal undead require bless or cleric spells.

Holy spells as a whole work (unless something notably changed since I played a Paladin).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.