After sand sprites 01/20/2016 06:48 PM CST
I was tooting around the bestiary today and can't really figure out a good transition from sand sprites.

Sitting around 65 ranks in everything, they're kind of slowing down, but I could milk them to 70 if I wanted.

Ideally I'm looking for something skinnable, but I'm not super picky otherwise. Suggestions? Level 17 WM. I tried razortusk sows but looks like they are going to tear me up.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 07:11 PM CST
It's been a while so you might want to double check this but, I believe you want to look at bawdy swains followed by snow goblins. Good luck.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 07:21 PM CST
>https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Bawdy_swain

Bawdy swain take 120 ranks to start. Sprites cap at 70-75. Plus they're not skinnable unless you're a necro :(
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 07:25 PM CST
Silver leucros? I swear I jumped to silver leucros after sprites once upon a time.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 07:30 PM CST
I believe after sprites you'll want to try the sows up on tier four.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 08:11 PM CST
I thought soft cap on swains was 120, not 120 ranks to start. Not to mention, with the melee cap of 4 now, they've got to be much more manageable at lower skill rank. It's ultimately up to the OP. I'm just stating my training ladder.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 08:30 PM CST
>I thought soft cap on swains was 120, not 120 ranks to start. Not to mention, with the melee cap of 4 now, they've got to be much more manageable at lower skill rank. It's ultimately up to the OP. I'm just stating my training ladder.

I'm the OP. It's definitely not possible to jump from sprites to swain. Even if 120 is too high, it's going to be 100 at min, and sprites cap 25% below that.

>I believe after sprites you'll want to try the sows up on tier four.

Tried them, they were tearing me up easily, but I may be able to change some things around a bit.

>Silver leucros? I swear I jumped to silver leucros after sprites once upon a time.

Hrm. The wiki seems conflicted. It says 95 ranks to start but soft cap at 100. Heh.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 08:49 PM CST
I always jumped from sprites to silver leucs before. I'd think there would be an option there with sows. Odd they are beating you down. Maybe hit the mainland till you can dip back for sows.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 09:12 PM CST
You'll be able to hit silver leucs with 65 in weapons, but if your defenses aren't a bit higher than that, you may take a bit of a battering.

Anabasis
Re: After sand sprites 01/20/2016 10:57 PM CST
After sand sprites I went to the blood hounds on Aesry (they are a little tougher than the ones near wolf clan) and they skinable.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Re: After sand sprites 01/21/2016 08:17 AM CST

blood wolves in lang/theren area will get you to about 90