Grass eels 11/20/2015 10:02 AM CST
Does anyone else feel like grass eels have some bizarre powerup in the past few months? I've taken a thief and a hard through them and they're grinders now. I cap out goblins but eels just destroy my little toons.
Re: Grass eels 11/20/2015 10:33 AM CST

> Does anyone else feel like grass eels have some bizarre powerup in the past few months? I've taken a thief and a hard through them and they're grinders now. I cap out goblins but eels just destroy my little toons.

I haven't noticed a problem. Is your gear damaged? Do you have a burden? What skill levels?
Re: Grass eels 11/20/2015 10:50 AM CST
I had no issues with eels a few weeks ago. I didn't notice any extra trips to the healers than any other hunting ground either.
Re: Grass eels 11/20/2015 11:47 AM CST
Gear is repaired, no burden, around 35s in skills. About the time it takes the most difficult gobs to slow down. Same thing on two different characters across a month. Stats are 15ish. Gear is just crossings stuff so it's not super great but gets the job done.

What strikes me is that prior to eels I hunt without getting scratched. After eels I do too. Eels just seem odd lately.