Gap Between Crossing Blood Wolves and Theren Blood Wolves? 07/06/2014 12:07 AM CDT
Currently seem to be stuck between the two.

Crossing blood wolves barely teach defenses(~78 ranks) while the ones in Therengia teach pretty well but tear me up, as well.

Also toured around trying out suw bizar, sand sprites, bucca, stone-throwing imps and adult razortusk sows and nothing quite seemed to fit.

Any advice?
Re: Gap Between Crossing Blood Wolves and Theren Blood Wolves? 07/06/2014 12:10 AM CDT
Snowbeasts. You'll likely need all your buffs until 85 ranks or so, but they should be doable. I went from Rock Trolls to Snowbeasts directly a few months ago.
Re: Gap Between Crossing Blood Wolves and Theren Blood Wolves? 07/06/2014 06:23 AM CDT

I did bloodwolves in lang/silver leucs in Ratha/young deer/swain in Ratha.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Gap Between Crossing Blood Wolves and Theren Blood Wolves? 07/06/2014 11:50 AM CDT
I used Sows to go past 80 ranks, and right now (90-100) am in vines. Vines now adays seem about 1/2 marauders though, so unless you're a Paladin (i.e. defense 10-20 ranks over offense) probably best to find somewhere else.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Gap Between Crossing Blood Wolves and Theren Blood Wolves? 07/14/2014 12:35 PM CDT
In the same mine as the stone-throwing imps, down below, there are young cave trolls. I'm not sure about the lower end of training there, but they've been teaching one of my alts from 60ish ranks of armor up through 110 (still training). Granted, this alt has more evasion and parry since he's backtraining the other armors and weapons. But they're a step up from the stone-throwing imps and malodorous buccas.