3.1 post sprites 05/21/2014 09:32 PM CDT
Has anyone gone beyond sprites in the 3.1 conversion? They're kind of moving my weapons at low-mid 60s but honestly it takes hours to cycle through 5 weapons, and it's not moving evasion/armor at all.

I just want to know what's safe to jump to. Bear in mind the narrowed teaching windows. This is a paladin, so he's got 80-90 in shield/armor/eva/parry, but only 60s in weapons.

Blood wolves? Sows? Ideally it would be skinnable, but whatever works works.
Re: 3.1 post sprites 05/22/2014 09:25 AM CDT
Someone recommended blood wolves at 70's (and confirmed that they taught at those ranks with some testing) in a previous thread. Certainly you could survive there, but maybe you risk pushing the gap between your defenses and weapons too much? Probably worth it to check out though.

Nikpack
Re: 3.1 post sprites 05/22/2014 09:35 AM CDT
<<I just want to know what's safe to jump to. Bear in mind the narrowed teaching windows. This is a paladin, so he's got 80-90 in shield/armor/eva/parry, but only 60s in weapons.

I did fine with almost exactly those ranks in snowbeasts as a Moon Mage. Once I got defences all to 90-95 then I moved to snowbeasts/gargs.
Re: 3.1 post sprites 05/23/2014 02:03 PM CDT
If you're in sprites now, sows would be perfect. I just went through there myself without any issues. Reasonably steady spawn rates, skinnable, etc.

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh