Shield: 68
Leather: 68
Multi: 68
Parry: 63
Evasion: 69

Brawl/LX/MB: 55
ME/LT/TM: 54

Stealth: 60

Any suggestions for what to hunt after eels? I don't want to do beisswurms due to the awful spawn rate and I'd prefer not to do Sprites if I can because they teach Evasion terribly.
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 05:53 PM CDT
>>Sprites if I can because they teach Evasion terribly.

Are ya sure? I've used sprites twice and never had a problem. Drop down into the darkness, I'm sure you'll be fine. Hundreds and hundreds of players can't be wrong.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 06:19 PM CDT
I must be remembering wrong, I'll give them a shot then, thanks for the suggestion! Think I'll be alright defense/offense/stealth wise?
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 06:20 PM CDT
Sprites haven't ever slow-trained evasion on my survival prime or tert chars. It might just take a while to spin up, as in you might need to dance 5-10 minutes to get defenses good and locked then start slaughtering them.

Wurms have a sporradic spawn rate, sometimes it's not terrible, you could theoretically milk them till you get high enough to hunt blood wolves cautiously, but that would depend on armor and guild. Since you mentioned evasion I'm imagining a survival prime guild like necro/thief/ranger, in light armor, and without incoming damage reduction buffs like MPP, so it might be harsh.

You could try the malodorous bucca and stone throwing imps in Hibidibi, they're listed as 50-90 (and I sort of recall them being the same creature just one was pulled and renamed to the other?)

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 06:21 PM CDT
I think you'll be okay, but I tended to over-hunt a lot when I was at that level. Depending on buffs, etc. If you are worried, you could get another 10-20 ranks in Rock Trolls.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 07:46 PM CDT
You'll be fine in sprites.

Elvis has left the building.
Re: WTH 10/23/2012 08:35 PM CDT

I highly recommend bone wolves, located just south of Leth.
Re: WTH 11/02/2012 09:43 AM CDT
I usually go to wind hounds/reavers after eels. Maybe not optimal, but they're a good gap filler until Rockies.
Re: WTH 11/02/2012 05:07 PM CDT
Sand sprites over any of those...tried rock trolls on my latest noob and try were terrible. Went to sand sprites like I usually do and they were perfectly fine
Re: WTH 11/02/2012 10:30 PM CDT
sand sprites... absolutely.

Elvis has left the building.