Malchata Spawn Rate 10/14/2017 09:18 PM CDT
Can we get the GMs to look at the spawn rate of Malchata?

I can get almost to 20 minutes without seeing any of them, when people hold the "main room".

It appears that only 3 spawn per person in the area.
Re: Malchata Spawn Rate 10/19/2017 05:24 AM CDT
I've asked several times recently all the way back to a few years ago about this and all we get is false hope. Don't sweat it. We'll take turns being the one guy who makes it into the good room, screwing over anyone else late to the party, unless you are part of that one group that goes in there and goes one room east of the good room and kills the entire spawn for everyone b/c somehow they figured out how to have the magical number of people in that other spot.

I think it's funny we talk about retaining new players, but so many things we beg and plead to be addressed just sit on the table collecting dust for years on end. Maybe malchata are owned by someone who is semi-retired and when that person comes back, possibly someone will mention to him/her that we requested 50,000 times for a few years that they be looked into.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Malchata Spawn Rate 10/19/2017 06:31 AM CDT
>I think it's funny we talk about retaining new players, but so many things we beg and plead to be addressed just sit on the table collecting dust for years on end.

This. It's very frustrating. I've been complaining about lack of spawn and seeing others complain about lack of spawn since Hanryu hit rats in 2004. With the current engagement cap, there is absolutely no reason not to have every hunting room spawn at least 4 critters per PC in the room in every room.

~Hunter Hanryu
"Even adjusting the pace for Simu-Soon timescales, there is no way Mech Lore is still trainable in 2014 imo" - Apu(2013)
Re: Malchata Spawn Rate 10/22/2017 11:06 AM CDT
Having some feedback from the GMs would be better than nothing.

Even an assessment on if it's an easy thing to adjust for Malchata, or not...

Malchata could be a more popular and desirable hunting area, if the spawn wasn't so terrible...