WTH!!!!! 02/20/2017 12:58 PM CST
Been making my way up the ladder and I need to know what my best options are moving forward. I'm having issues finding something that teaches weapons well while keeping my top armor skills moving.
Currently in Warklin, most things are moving well except for shield/armor/defending. Each of those barely gets past dabbling.

Shield: 545
Armors/Defending: ~530
Parry: 450
Evasion: 425
Weapons: 400-420
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/20/2017 03:30 PM CST
Ratha celps, maybe dobeks, apes in hub, black goblins out there might work too.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/20/2017 05:56 PM CST
You may also be ready for storm bulls.

- Navesi
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/20/2017 09:31 PM CST
Alright, I'm gonna try out storm bulls first, I think they are a bit out of my range, but I'll try em out. If that isn't good I'm gonna try celps or dobeks. If anyone has another idea just let me know. Appreciate it.
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/21/2017 05:23 AM CST
Adanf Spirit Dancers (well within your range)
S'Sugi Malchata (probably a little tough)

Both in Shard

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/21/2017 08:15 AM CST
I loved scaly seordmaors at that range. Used them to get to Sky Giants. They would def train your 400 skills to about 500. Armors might suffer some though. Only skins also, but if you train boxes can easily run to Rossmans.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Scaly_seordmaor

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/21/2017 04:45 PM CST
Seords are a bit rough since the 3.0(?) changes, as their Lightning really hurts. They are possible to survive though.

- Navesi
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/22/2017 07:30 AM CST
I'd advise against storm bulls. Transitioned to them a few months ago myself with around 550 ranks in all three defenses and could only safely dance with 4 of them using evasion/parry/armor buffs, and they would still scratch me up pretty quick. Their offensive factor is strong if you're at the edge of their skill range.
Re: WTH!!!!! 02/22/2017 08:38 AM CST
>Seords are a bit rough since the 3.0(?) changes, as their Lightning really hurts.

Depending on guild they can be rough. If you play a guild with a magic barrier or have lay ward spell they are really nice though. Just watch out for the spells to drop. I play a War Mage so I just used LW when I was training TM and AC the remainder of the time.

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!