Black Apes insano-parry down tweak please? 05/08/2015 08:37 PM CDT
Hunting here is a wet noodle contest with them not hitting me and I can't hit them could the parry be turned down please?

Tuskies ruin Stompers. Warklins have horrid eyes...and well Apes are really all that is left if you don't do islands or theren for RP purposes.

Deadly force, is the force which a person uses, causing—or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing—death or serious bodily harm. Deadly Force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort,
Re: Black Apes insano-parry down tweak please? 05/09/2015 11:28 AM CDT
DP Crones and Zealots teach perfect in that range also. Crones teach weapons/TM better, Zealots defenses better. I'm at weapons little over 500 and TM 550 still moving nicely. Crones only downside is pivuh mixing in. But if you arrange 5x pivuhs teach skinning well moving me at 530 ranks 3ish mind states per skin.

Know not answer to intitial request just figured drop a note to help

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: Black Apes insano-parry down tweak please? 05/09/2015 09:11 PM CDT
yeah they all seem to not teach my evasion ....stompers and apes do but stompers are broken with the roaming tuskies of doom and apes parry better then they attack.

Deadly force, is the force which a person uses, causing—or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing—death or serious bodily harm. Deadly Force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort,