Malchata 08/12/2013 11:10 PM CDT
What kinda defenses and weapon skill am I looking at to hunt these things? sand thing wardable?

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Malchata 08/17/2013 01:48 PM CDT
Anyone?

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Malchata 08/19/2013 11:19 PM CDT
>What kinda defenses and weapon skill am I looking at to hunt these things? sand thing wardable?

I'm not an expert on what is going to work well here offensively as I used them mostly for defensive training. These seem to be prime in the low 500's to low 600's. I don't know if the sand blast is wardable but it's been scaled back to a reasonable level after being a complete death blow post 3.0. They are huntable now for sure.
Re: Malchata 08/20/2013 08:30 PM CDT
You can hunt them reasonably with low 500 weapon skill, maybe even mid to high 400's with disablers. At any rate they're not as bad as apes and their rotten parrying with those crummy old bones.

Re: Malchata 08/21/2013 03:31 PM CDT
Thanks, I'll give em a shot when I can get these damn weapons to par!