Ugh. 11/23/2011 10:19 PM CST
So, I have to ask out of curiosity for those that don't get natural bonus / access to stealth-boosting abilities...

Is there a feasible "in between" monster to train stealth that comes after tier 2 Young Gryphons but before Celps? The latter works great with Shadows, I was just curious if there might be a step down that wouldn't involve the occasional arm removal to work with. I've heard Orc Raiders quite a lot, but they contrarily seem to teach spectacularly bad.
Re: Ugh. 11/25/2011 02:12 PM CST
<<Is there a feasible "in between" monster to train stealth that comes after tier 2 Young Gryphons but before Celps? The latter works great with Shadows, I was just curious if there might be a step down that wouldn't involve the occasional arm removal to work with. I've heard Orc Raiders quite a lot, but they contrarily seem to teach spectacularly bad.

Gryphons train stealths easily to 550. As a survival tert you're going to have to make a decision about whether to continue on in the hunting ladder or stay behind to learn stealths. That decision comes up again transition from celpeze to dillos if you opt to stick it out to train stealths.
Re: Ugh. 11/25/2011 07:08 PM CST

Good question how much stealth, unbuffed is needed for Celpz? I use LX/small buckler on my arm so I have light stealth hinder. I also use a LC head/hands but it does not seem to change my stealth hinder to be in lc/leather. Oh how much agility/reflex/disc too but I do train those anyway so it kinda is what it is.

Heitak
Re: Ugh. 11/30/2011 01:04 AM CST
Really depends on how much hiding you have/stealth hinderance. As it was stated, young gryphons will hold you to at least 500-550, after that you could use shalwar w/the DP riders they teach to 600+, mountain giants are also a sub after young gryphons.