Adjustment to Orc Raider area layout to improve spawn 03/07/2021 10:32 AM CST
In the indoor area where Raiders are found, spawn can be really spotty and I think it's due in part to the layout of the rooms. There are two central rooms, and 4 spokes to the north, west, and south. If you're not in one of those 2 central rooms, it's highly unlikely that orcs spawning in any of the other spokes will ever reach you.

Could that area be changed so that the spokes also connect to each other (ne-sw, n-s, se-nw connectors)? That would allow spawn to more easily find people in all of the rooms.
Re: Adjustment to Orc Raider area layout to improve spawn 03/07/2021 12:07 PM CST

There are 2 other floors from that ground floor also. The main room when you enter the house, there's a ladder that goes up. There are 5 more rooms there, and the far north room you can climb a ladder again to the attic, which if I remember are only 3 rooms? The 2nd floor spawns hit in every room, 3 at a time, just have to watch out for the occasional Clan Chief. I"ve never really had a problem myself with spawn, but I haven't hunted them in almost a year. Hope that helps!!!

~Dalkin/Jim~
Re: Adjustment to Orc Raider area layout to improve spawn 03/07/2021 12:17 PM CST
The layout of the second floor is the same as the ground floor and has the same problem, and the orcs upstairs are higher level so it's not really one unified zone.