WTH? 05/04/2015 05:18 PM CDT

Looking for next critter that is skinnable and has boxes after warklins and maulers.
Any thoughts?
Re: WTH? 05/04/2015 06:20 PM CDT
>>Brocar: Looking for next critter that is skinnable and has boxes after warklins and maulers.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Skinning_and_locksmith_hunting_ladder

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: WTH? 05/11/2015 10:59 AM CDT
Epedia isn't exactly accurate right now.
Re: WTH? 05/11/2015 11:21 AM CDT
>>Epedia isn't exactly accurate right now.

While I agree that it needs some love RE cap adjustments in 3.0, since that love didn't happen yet you can probably still tell what comes after warklins on those ladders.

No critters changed in terms of what order you'd hunt them in. What you'd hunt before warklin is the same as what you'd hunt after warklin. Just what those particular ranges are adjusted.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: WTH? 05/11/2015 12:32 PM CDT

Celps on Ratha
Zealots
Mountain Giants

One of those tree should work.
Re: WTH? 05/11/2015 12:41 PM CDT
>> While I agree that it needs some love RE cap adjustments in 3.0, since that love didn't happen yet you can probably still tell what comes after warklins on those ladders.

I don't know for sure, but I do feel like one or two critters have been adjusted for DR3, which could cause problems, but it's still really unlikely given how many haven't been updated.

My advice - and what I am currently doing to figure out what to hunt - is to take your current skill and see what the hunting ladder suggests for you, and try it out. If it's too hard (which is unlikely) then drop down a few rungs, and if it's too easy (which is likely) then keep climbing a rung or two at a time until you find what trains you well, then hunt that until you stop learning, and move up a rung or two again. I've been doing this, using the ladder linked above, since scavenger goblins and have found it very helpful.

I

"[A]ll PC necromancers are now redeemed good guys..." ~ GM Raesh