Ratha Celpeze 05/08/2014 07:00 AM CDT
I've been hunting these since the release of 3.1, and have noticed something really weird. I'll be mowing them down no problem, then all of a sudden there well be one or two in the room I can't even touch, melee, thrown, bow, brawl. All of my weapons are 420+. They don't hit me hardly, or more than usual, I just can't hit them. This leads to a HUGE problem for me, because my IF then becomes completely empty, and all of my abilities drop.

If someone could please look into this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Re: Ratha Celpeze 06/20/2014 10:35 PM CDT
I hunt them. I believe there are two kinds of celpeze behind the barrier. I'm thinking the stronger ones require skills closer to 500 ranks.
Re: Ratha Celpeze 06/21/2014 10:07 AM CDT
I tried those out the other day. Do celpeze have much higher defense than offense? My defensive skills are all 420-430 and they couldn't touch me, but I couldn't touch them with melee weapons 450-460 ranks. Had to SUF + MOF and then I destroyed them. Combat stats agility, reflex, and strength 60 attacking with a tyrium tekkan.

I found seordmaors are much better teachers for me as long as I make sure to have LW or AC up.

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror
Re: Ratha Celpeze 06/21/2014 12:10 PM CDT
>Do celpeze have much higher defense than offense?

Yes, they're one of the majorly lopsided creatures that give GMs a headache.

>attacking with a tyrium tekkan.

This had better be in Plat... :P

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Ratha Celpeze 06/21/2014 02:31 PM CDT
>>This had better be in Plat... :P

It is :P

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.