Ruby-crested Adult, Silver-tipped Mature, and Gold-taloned Elder Gryphons 12/27/2013 06:46 PM CST
These would teach me great if they didn't just spam magic and/or retreat all the time.

The fact that they fly so much also hinders their ability to be viable for offense training, but they hardly teach defenses which is an even bigger issue due to the retreat/spell spamming.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Ruby-crested Adult, Silver-tipped Mature, and Gold-taloned Elder Gryphons 01/06/2014 01:43 PM CST

I just posted about how I find critter special attacks being borked. Some critter behavior is also borked.
Re: Ruby-crested Adult, Silver-tipped Mature, and Gold-taloned Elder Gryphons 01/06/2014 01:55 PM CST
AFAIK adult and elder gryphons were always retreat and special ability heavy, not to mention the whole flight thing.

It just makes them rather useless for defense (and most of offense) training.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.