What to hunt 08/04/2013 04:43 PM CDT
Best case scenario would be a non-undead non-skinnable box dropping mob. Dragon Priest Sentinels are kinda okay but I'd love something one step below for a bit first.

Shield Usage: 399
Chain Armor: 391
Defending: 424
Parry Ability: 350
Small Edged: 346
Light Thrown: 310
Brawling: 308
Evasion: 510
Stealth: 482
Locksmithing: 429
Skinning: 451

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: What to hunt 08/04/2013 05:50 PM CDT

Going off my old creature list here are a couple ideas that all drop boxes and slightly easier then Dragon Priest Sentinel

red bear orc raider (1st floor)
Adan'f blood warrior (with dancers)
Adan'f shadow mage (with dancers)
Dragon Priest Purifier
jeol moradu

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: What to hunt 08/04/2013 11:03 PM CDT
Kra'hei
Re: What to hunt 08/05/2013 12:14 AM CDT
>>red bear orc raider

I like them, but they don't move my stealth/evasion.

>>Adan'f blood warrior/Adan'f shadow mage (with dancers)

Dancers beat me up still :(

>>Dragon Priest Purifier

I'll try those out! I thought they were after Sentinels.

>>jeol moradu

I'll check these out!

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: What to hunt 08/05/2013 04:48 PM CDT
Just to follow up...

>>Dragon Priest Purifier

These guys work nicely! My one issue is that they seem to spawn everywhere instead of where I am, so I tend to have to move around a lot/don't really get more than two on me at a time. I feel I could get a bit out of them before moving to Sentinels.

>>jeol moradu

They don't seem to exist, at least in Plat. ePedia seems to confirm this, as well. Is this still meant to be the case?

Re: What to hunt 08/05/2013 10:58 PM CDT
>jeol moradu

These are turned ON in TF, just for reference.

GENT
Re: What to hunt 08/05/2013 11:03 PM CDT
>>These are turned ON in TF, just for reference.

Ah! Good to know. I can feel better bugging GMs about it, then.

Re: What to hunt 08/15/2013 11:15 PM CDT
>These guys work nicely! My one issue is that they seem to spawn everywhere instead of where I am, so I tend to have to move around a lot/don't really get more than two on me at a time. I feel I could get a bit out of them before moving to Sentinels.

There are a few places to fight the DPs; in front of Ravens Point is the place with the annoying spawn.
Re: What to hunt 08/15/2013 11:36 PM CDT
>>There are a few places to fight the DPs

Yeah, but I like the area that's a bit more controlled/less spammy. I also figure I can better manage which special attacks to expect when it's not a few DP types plus shalswar.

I do like the sentinel-only area a lot. I just need a few more ranks before I can be there safely, since I don't really use transcendental spells.