WTH - Good box droppers 03/25/2013 12:45 PM CDT
So...whats a good step up after Geni? I have looked at E-pedia's bestiary and thought maybe Dragon Priest Sentinels, but then i started reading some of the forum posts about them and kinda got to thinking that might be a bad idea...naphtha arrows + prydaen fur = bad times. Any suggestions for high quantity box droppers? Backstabbable would be preferrable, but not necessary. Skinnable would also be an added bonus, but i'm also fine hunting another critter altogether for skins.
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 03/25/2013 12:55 PM CDT
Various flavors of Orc might fit the bill.

Samsaren
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 03/25/2013 03:28 PM CDT
I've noticed since 3.0 dropped, the E-pedia bestiary skill ranges need to be taken with a grain of salt...even more so than before...so what kind of defenses would i need for the orcs? I'm guessing i'd be shooting for either bandits or reivers? And i'm not worried about the perception for the warcats...i've been able to see them trying to be sneaky for around 20 circles now.
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 03/26/2013 08:16 AM CDT
There's a LOT of variables involved in guessing a hunting ground for someone, so I honestly suggest start in bandits, and mosey up till you get clobbered.

Samsaren
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 03/26/2013 04:57 PM CDT
Yea I would have said zealots/sentinels pre-3.0 but now I think the orc's in rossmans are gunna be your best bet

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 04/01/2013 09:31 AM CDT

Purifiers drop boxes, depending on what boosts you have they are 400+ skill range or so.
Re: WTH - Good box droppers 04/01/2013 06:52 PM CDT

Purifiers are a little tougher than 2.0, combat wise. Raiders are actually easier.