Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/30/2017 11:05 PM CST
Hi folks, I just rolled in some changes to the Premium Rocky Outcrop Dire Bear hunting area:

1. For those who die, a group of Rangers have been dispatched to drag corpses out of the Premium-only area.

2. While I was in there, I disconnected the Premium-only area Dire Bear spawn from the non-Premium Dire Bear spawn. This means it's no longer possible for someone not killing bears on one side or the other to starve players looking for spawn on the other side.

#2 may have the net effect of seeming to increase the Dire Bear spawn in both Premium and non-Premium portions of the area, so hunters on the edge of their skill range may want to take that into account. Spawn rates are the same as they always were intended to be, it's just that now the bears will no longer get "stuck" on one side or the other.

Enjoy!
GameMaster Nohn Essential

AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"

This message was originally posted in Estate Holders of Elanthia, Hunting Areas. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/13/130/1108/view/249
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/31/2017 12:02 AM CST
Nice work Nohn. Been a long time since I tried hunting these but I do distinctly recall getting screwed by the spawn rate a couple times, glad to see if got fixed. love the auto-drag feature too, would like to see that in all premie hunting areas if possible.
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/31/2017 03:53 PM CST
>>love the auto-drag feature too, would like to see that in all premie hunting areas if possible.

If you know of other areas that don't have it, feel free to post and I'll do what I can to get them added. I intend to methodically go through all of them eventually, but it would save me a lot of time if players know these things already off the top of their heads.

"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/31/2017 07:59 PM CST
>If you know of other areas that don't have it, feel free to post and I'll do what I can to get them added. I intend to methodically go through all of them eventually, but it would save me a lot of time if players know these things already off the top of their heads.

Any chance an update of the Premium 6 command wouldn't be tons of work? It doesn't list all the Estate holder hunting grounds/hunting ground expansions. It would make it easier to go through and check them all.
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 02/02/2017 02:46 AM CST
Been a long time since I was premie, but off the top of my head I wanna say Baerolt's Farm, morah creepers, and those apartments in Muspar'ii. Hope that helps. Not sure about any of the others.
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 02/03/2017 01:46 AM CST
>>Any chance an update of the Premium 6 command wouldn't be tons of work?

Been meaning to look into that anyhow, so I'll see what I can do.

>>Been a long time since I was premie, but off the top of my head I wanna say Baerolt's Farm, morah creepers, and those apartments in Muspar'ii. Hope that helps. Not sure about any of the others.

It does, thanks!