What to hunt? 12/13/2015 11:03 AM CST
bard with 110 parry and shield. I have about 105 ranks in my armors and 100 in my weapons. I'm fine in the first tier of young brocket deer but a little short of the middle tier deer. So I need a good creature to fill in that gap.
Re: What to hunt? 12/13/2015 11:53 AM CST
Crocs by the ferry to haven
Re: What to hunt? 12/13/2015 02:29 PM CST

young ogres in riverhaven might be a good fit also especially if you wanted boxes
Re: What to hunt? 12/13/2015 02:39 PM CST
I was looking for boxes in that range last year and found young ogre spawn to be horrible -- possibly because the linear map they live on?

Your search-fu is pig dung!
Re: What to hunt? 12/13/2015 05:27 PM CST
>>I was looking for boxes in that range last year and found young ogre spawn to be horrible -- possibly because the linear map they live on?

IMO map "shape" only matters if they spawn randomly throughout the zone. Then you want a smaller map where most spots are connected.

Most modern hunting areas tend to just drop 3-5 critters per each player in the rooms those players are located. That would make the shape of the map matter a lot less.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.