Scout Ogres 06/04/2015 09:51 PM CDT
Do Scout Ogres still exist out by Wolf Clan? https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/RanikMap5

They're actually listed as being in Wolf Clan and in Riverhaven West Wilds, but I've scoured both locations for a while without finding a single one.

###You start towards a massive sea mammoth, but realize it isn't properly equipped for transporting a white guinea-pig.
Re: Scout Ogres 06/05/2015 02:17 AM CDT
From what I remember, you have to go to the very west room of cougars and there's some sort of object to climb there which will get you into the hunting area.
Re: Scout Ogres 06/05/2015 01:23 PM CDT
Scout ogres haven't genned on the rocky outcrop area in Zoluren for months. (or possibly since bears were added and the whole hunting ground was expanded) I don't know if it's intentional or not. Not sure if scout ogres also disappeared from the Riverhaven West Wilds.
Re: Scout Ogres 06/05/2015 06:52 PM CDT
The bears replaced the ogres out there.
Re: Scout Ogres 11/16/2015 02:14 PM CST
I'd just like to add in this post, that It would be nice if scout ogres along with young ogres spawned on the rockface. They used to both spawn up there anyway before bears got added. If I remember right scouts had a smidge higher teaching range which would be nice.