Evasion: 128
Light Chain: 139
Parry: 119
Shield: 146
MO: 138

Weapons:

2HE: 126
2HB: 127

I'm doing young red brocket deer and they are blowing up my skinning well at 99 ranks. However everything else doesn't get above 2/34.

I'm less interested in boxes then coins, gems, skinning at this point. My box skills are low 80's at present.

Any suggestions appreciated!
Re: Where to try now........ 12/16/2012 08:19 AM CST
thicket vipers.

An arisen dummy zombie bellows, "You will all be ssslaughtered!"
>
Re: Where to try now........ 12/16/2012 08:26 AM CST
I'd suggest you pick up 2-3 more weapons, probably of the HE/HB and thrown variety. 2 weapons is great for pure leveling speed, but from a training perspective, it takes almost no extra time or effort to lock 4-5 weapon skills, and keeps you in combat longer, thus pushing your defenses more. And while I'm not of the 'must train all the weapons' stripe, having a few more options than 'this two handed weapon or this other two handed weapon' is a very good idea. Especially with 3.0 around the corner.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Where to try now........ 12/16/2012 09:52 PM CST

<<<I'd suggest you pick up 2-3 more weapons, probably of the HE/HB and thrown variety. 2 weapons is great for pure leveling speed, but from a training perspective, it takes almost no extra time or effort to lock 4-5 weapon skills
>>>

Really good advice, don't limit yourself.

- Buuwl
Re: Where to try now........ 12/18/2012 02:47 PM CST

<<I'd suggest you pick up 2-3 more weapons, probably of the HE/HB and thrown variety. 2 weapons is great for pure leveling speed, but from a training perspective, it takes almost no extra time or effort to lock 4-5 weapon skills, and keeps you in combat longer, thus pushing your defenses more.>>

Something I woefully overlooked getting up to where I am now. And some back training I want to work on as well. Right now my goal is to circle with my 2 main weapons I need before 3.0 rolls out, otherwise I'm looking at some significant back training to circle to the next one up.

Right now my plan is to go:

2HE
2HB
HE
HT
Short Bow

I tried thicket vipers and they punched my clock pretty good. I'm thinking I'll be going back to deer and deal with slower weapon rate for now while my Defenses buff up a few more ranks.
Re: Where to try now........ 12/18/2012 10:08 PM CST
<<<I tried thicket vipers and they punched my clock pretty good. I'm thinking I'll be going back to deer and deal with slower weapon rate for now while my Defenses buff up a few more ranks.>>

Good plan, you can backtrain a bit then too.

- Buuwl
Re: Where to try now........ 12/19/2012 09:53 AM CST
If you don't wanna mess with brocket deer try blue-bellied crocs either across the river from Haven or in Throne City.
Throne City has river caiman that are perfect to backtrain the weapons depending on your Agility you can hit em with 0 ranks.

-The Forsaken Rakash
http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Khiol
Re: Where to try now........ 12/22/2012 02:14 AM CST
Crocs should be about perfect if you're not comfortable with the Red Brocket Deer, but the 2nd tier deer should work well for you very soon.

~The Prydaen~